Lash glue liner
This product is currently sold out.
Daniela Bell Lashes are always innovating new methods for applying false eyelashes simplifying the steps required and time for application! We are proud to unveil our newest product LASH GLUE LINER. This adhesive eyeliner pen will change the way you apply false lashes forever. Say hello to the easiest applicator you will ever use.
LASH GLUE LINER is compatible with any strip lashes, we recommend
- Get 35+ uses from your Daniela Bell Lashes with our no-mess formula
- Apply Daniela Bell Lashes anytime, anywhere
- Latex free
- Easy removal
- Lasts over 90 uses
Our LASH GLUE LINER formula is completely waterproof and will last put up to 24 hours. It also lasts for over 90 uses! Remove with warm water or any makeup remover. Get 35+ uses out of your Daniela Bell Lashes with our unique adhesive formula.
So how easy is it to use? Just take a look below.
· Step 1 · Prime and set your eyelids before application.
· Step 2 · Apply Daniela Bell Lashes Lash Glue Liner as you normally apply liquid liner directly on the lash line.
· Step 3 · Apply your Daniela Bell Lashes using your Daniela Bell Lashes Lash Applicator to set in place. For a more seamless effect use Daniela Bell Lashes Curler to clamp your lashes.
This is amazing! It took me minutes to apply! No more extensions! I used the black liner with Stephanie lashes. Make sure you get the tool kit!
I started using lashes like a year ago and I am still learning on how to put them on. I saw Daniela's 3 step video and I was like it looks so easy, so I purchased it. I tried the liner this weekend and it was so easy to put the lashes on. I will purchase again.
I’m one of those people who had the hardest time putting on my lashes. Today, I tried the lash glue liner and in 5 seconds my eyelashes were perfectly glued!!! I’m so happy, this really changed my make up time
At first I could not believe that there was a product like this, I tried it and I'm hooked! its so easy and dries super fast not like the magnetic liners that
I had tested before.