Xpress Lash Kit - Jordan
This product is currently sold out.
Our Jordan Xpress Lash Kit is a glam favorite! It’s perfect for any special occasion or even to wear on a daily if you like to be a little bit extra. This bundle features a pair of Luxury 3D Lashes and lash adhesive.
- Lash Material: Black Cruelty-Free 3D Mink
- Lash Band: Cotton Memory Band Technology
- Lash Uses: Up To 35 Wears
- Volume: Full
- Adhesive: waterproof, latex-free, fast drying
Application and Care:
- Step 1: Remove your DBL from the packaging by pulling the lash from the center, to hold its shape
- Step 2: If needed, measure and trim your lash from the outside to fit your eye
- Step 3: Apply your DBL adhesive to the band, or apply your DBL Glue Liner to your eyelid and allow to dry for three seconds
- Step 4: Use your DBL Applicator to press the lash to first the center of your eye, then the outside, and finally the inside of the eye
- Step 5: Use your DBL Best Eyelash Curler to perfectly enhance your lashes
- Step 6: Take a look in the mirror and say, "Hello, Fabulous!"
- Care: Wash with soap and water and air dry; the natural hair will curl back up
Let's just say, I truly LOVE all Daniela's lashes! I don't think there is a lash that I don't wear of hers. The Jordan lash kit is convenient in 3 ways.
1. Small lash glue provided in package (that slides open and closed)
2. The Jordan lash, named after her precious little guy, is awesome for opening the eye up! So needed for myself at times.
3. The whole package will fit into your purse OR take the compact glue and slide into a small lip 💋 bag!
Couldn't go wrong with this amazing lash kit!
So I like them alot. It was recommended that I try them out by Cleo Greene and they did not disappoint!
Very nice and full but I wldnt recommend for a natural look which is what I was looking for.
If your looking for glamour this is your lash! After a few times I got it down I am new to lashes. Just got the curler and black glue liner I can’t Waite to try it together.
love these lashes so much, I thought they were going to be too much but once I had them on I loved the way they looked. highly recommended